Sunday 5 April 2015

Audience feedback

Ruby Moore- 17
"I think your video is amazing, the range of locations appears very professional as they are unique which I usually see with existing music videos. Also the use of cinematography really keeps me enthralled to the video as it is not repetitive and there is a variety which highlights the abstract nature of the video. I think the use of effects you've added and how you have manipulated the footage in post production creates fluency and matches the style and genre, creating cohesion to the song and video. I cannot criticize anything."

Mark Wardropper- 50 
"I like the clever use of light, especially the recurring use of the flame, which holds the piece together.  The flame to me represents the delicacy of where she is, it could ignite or it could be extinguished.  The same applies to the use of the flowers, the dead ones representing the negativity, but the ones in bloom offering hope. The sea scene at the end is quite disturbing, suggesting a suicide walk.  I was pleased when she walked out to a welcoming towel, but the final scenes have her going back in again.  So at the end I was confused.  Did she sort herself out or did the demons win?  Maybe that was the angle you were searching for, but being a control freak I like a definitive ending!  Overall a very haunting video which blends well with the soundtrack."

Georgia Saunt- 18

"I like the dark setting, it represents her mood and her life in sadness. the matches show glimmers of happiness and hope but they are always blown out. I like the close up of both the sets of eyes,  it shows emotion and the video shows her life counting down the days to see her bae (her lover) which you can tell by the tallys on the tree and the end setting of her running into his arms.
 It makes me feel sad and sorry for her,
But happy at the end. Just a bit of a roller coaster really"

Izzy Smart- 17
"Really good mixture of angles, the narrative is easy to follow, good how things are on beat and the slow motion  really goes with the mood of the song and there's good graphic matches with the lyrics"

Dan Conman- 28
I liked the feel of the video and I thought the video matched the audio. The only thing I'd say is that I think you should slow down the edits from 2.15 to 2.35 because they don'f fit with the audio. Other then that I think the video is spot on

No comments:

Post a Comment